Nascida e criada em Portugal. Já morei na Polónia, no Brasil, na República Checa e agora é a Suécia que me acolhe.
O meu blogue, tal como o meu cérebro, é uma mistura de línguas. Bem vindos!

Born and raised Portuguese. I have lived in Poland, Brazil, Czech Republic and now I'm in the beautiful Sweden.
My blog, just like my brain, is a blend of languages. Welcome!

quinta-feira, 19 de fevereiro de 2015

London

Londres é a minha cidade preferida no mundo inteiro e gosto de ir lá passar um fim de semana de vez em quando. Há locais que para mim são obrigatórios e onde vou sempre, como o Tate modern, Hyde Park, o We Will Rock You (musical) e o passeio à beira rio entre o Big Ben e a Tower Bridge. No resto do tempo tento explorar coisas novas. Aqui ficam algumas fotos da minha última visita a Londres.

London is my favourite city in the whole world and now and then I like to go back and spend the weekend. Some places are part of the mandatory list to revisit, such as Tate modern, Hyde Park, We Will Rock You (the musical) and a walk near the river between Big Ben and the Tower Bridge. In the remaining time I try to explore new places. Here are some pictures from my last visit to London.



 Tate modern










 Carnaby street, I had never been there before

 M&M store



 St. Pankras station



 Camden







 Hyde Park




 Albert Memorial and Albert Hall


 Natural History museum



 Science museum



 London!

6 comentários:

  1. I enjoyed seeing London through your eyes. I always enjoy traveling with everybody when they take their journey because I learn so much about other places. It is something that I can only dream about. Thank you for sharing . Shirley@shirleystitches

    ResponderEliminar
    Respostas
    1. Thanks Shirley. Each person sees things in a different way and it's really interesting to see the different perspectives.

      Eliminar
  2. Oh I love London too!How much I want to go back!AriadnefromGreece!

    ResponderEliminar

Adorava saber das vossas voltas. Escrevam!
I would love to hear more about you. Feel free to comment!