Nascida e criada em Portugal. Já morei na Polónia, no Brasil, na República Checa e agora é a Suécia que me acolhe.
O meu blogue, tal como o meu cérebro, é uma mistura de línguas. Bem vindos!

Born and raised Portuguese. I have lived in Poland, Brazil, Czech Republic and now I'm in the beautiful Sweden.
My blog, just like my brain, is a blend of languages. Welcome!

sábado, 25 de abril de 2015

Bratislava - Slovakia

Vista do Castelo sobre Bratislava / View of Bratislava from the Castle

Vamos agora viajar no tempo, até finais de 2013, e vamos até Bratislava. Passei 2 dias na capital da Eslováquia em trabalho, mas tive umas horas livres para conhecer a cidade. Bratislava não é muito grande mas ainda assim ficou muito por ver. Espero que daqui a uns tempos possa voltar e fazer um post decente a esta cidade. Por enquanto fica este para abrir o apetite. 

Now, let's go back in time, to the end of 2013, and let's go to Bratislava. I spent 2 days working in the capital of Slovakia, and I had a few hours to spare and go sightseeing. Bratislava is not too big but still there was much more to see and visit. Hopefully in a while I will be able to visit the city again and make a proper post about it. For now, consider this one an appetizer. 


Castelo de Bratislava / Bratislava Castle




 Vista sobre o rio Danúbio / View over the Danube river



 Parque do Castelo / Park of the Castle

 Igreja dos Capuchos / Capuchin Church 

 Hurbanovo Namestie



 Rua e Torre de St. Michael / St. Michael's tower and street


 Antigo Teatro Nacional Eslovaco / The old Slovak National Theater


A Eslováquia é irmã da Républica Checa, uma vez que estes dois países formaram um só, a Checoslováquia, até 1992. Têm muito em comum, como a lingua, a comida e os costumes. Espero mesmo que possa voltar a Bratislava e fazer uma visita como deve ser. Especialmente agora que moro apenas a algumas horas e que posso falar o básico da língua (eu sei que vou esquecer o que aprendi quando me for embora...).

Slovakia is the sister of Czech Republic, as these two countries were together as Czechoslovakia until 1992. They have a lot in common, like their language, their food and their traditions. I really hope I can go back to Bratislava and visit it properly. Especially now that I live only a few hours away and I can speak the basic of the language (I know I will forget it once I move out...).

Sem comentários:

Enviar um comentário

Adorava saber das vossas voltas. Escrevam!
I would love to hear more about you. Feel free to comment!