Nascida e criada em Portugal. Já morei na Polónia, no Brasil, na República Checa e agora é a Suécia que me acolhe.
O meu blogue, tal como o meu cérebro, é uma mistura de línguas. Bem vindos!

Born and raised Portuguese. I have lived in Poland, Brazil, Czech Republic and now I'm in the beautiful Sweden.
My blog, just like my brain, is a blend of languages. Welcome!

terça-feira, 25 de agosto de 2015

Bamberg #2

Escrevi sobre Bamberg não há muito tempo (aqui) e no final desse post disse que ia ter a sorte de lá voltar em breve. Bamberg não fica muito longe de Kloster Banz e como é só lá que posso beber a minha cerveja preferida fizemos questão de passar em Bamberg meio dia. Não vimos nada de muito novo, mas continua a ser uma cidadezinha simpática e bonita.

I wrote about Bamberg not long ago (post here) and at the end of that post I mentioned that I was lucky enough to be able to go back soon. Bamberg is not far from Kloster Banz, and since my favourite beer comes from there we had to spend sometime there. We only stayed half a day, we didn't see anything new, and my opinion remains: Bamberg is still a nice beautiful town.  






Provei pela primeira vez espargos brancos (sem ser de lata) e adorei! O modo de cultivo é semelhante aos espargos verdes, mas os brancos crescem debaixo da terra, daí serem brancos. Como são mais difíceis de cultivar também são bem mais caros, mas vale a pena experimentar!

I tried, for the first time, white asparagus (fresh, not canned) and I loved it! They are cultivated in a similar way to green asparagus, although they grow buried in the soil and that's why they have no colour. Since it's harder to grow white asparagus than green, the white ones are quite more expensive, although it is totally worth it to try!




 Boy studying by the window


Schlenkerla, a cervejaria da minha cerveja preferida.
Schlenkerla, the brewery with my favourite beer.

2 comentários:

  1. I love the houses with flowers around the windows. Never tried white asparagus either...

    ResponderEliminar
    Respostas
    1. It's beautiful there this time of the year, they have flowers everywhere. You should try white asparagus if you have the chance. For me was not so much about the taste but more the texture. I liked them.

      Eliminar

Adorava saber das vossas voltas. Escrevam!
I would love to hear more about you. Feel free to comment!