Nascida e criada em Portugal. Já morei na Polónia, no Brasil, na República Checa e agora é a Suécia que me acolhe.
O meu blogue, tal como o meu cérebro, é uma mistura de línguas. Bem vindos!

Born and raised Portuguese. I have lived in Poland, Brazil, Czech Republic and now I'm in the beautiful Sweden.
My blog, just like my brain, is a blend of languages. Welcome!

segunda-feira, 16 de maio de 2016

Marstrand - Around the island trail


The hike around Marstrand takes about 2h, pausing for a loooot of pictures and to enjoy the view. The trail goes through different kinds of terrains, such as rock, narrow paths and soil, but always with an amazing view. Here is our summary of the trek.

A caminhada em volta de Marstrand demora cerca de 2h, com pausas para muitaaaas fotos e para apreciar a vista. O trilho passa por vários tipos de terrenos, como rocha, caminhos estreitos e terra batida, mas sempre com uma vista espectacular. Aqui fica o nosso sumário.





The eye of the needle, a narrow passage between two cliffs.
O olho da agulha, uma passagem estreita entre duas rochas.











The photographer enjoying a deserved break!
O fotografo a aproveitar um descanso merecido!

4 comentários:

  1. Beautiful! Hiking is my favorite thing to do. And lots of picture is a must. Drives my family crazy. :)

    ResponderEliminar
    Respostas
    1. Thanks! Hiking is also one of my favourite activities, especially when the landscape is gorgeous.

      Eliminar
  2. Gorgeous place and beautiful pictures! I love lighthouses and pinned your picture to my Pinterest Lighthouses board. Great post!

    ResponderEliminar
    Respostas
    1. Thank you Lynn! What an honour to be on one of your boards on Pinterest! I'll pay more attention to lighthouses from now on.

      Eliminar

Adorava saber das vossas voltas. Escrevam!
I would love to hear more about you. Feel free to comment!